Friday, November 30, 2007

Week 10 Summary!

Time have gone so fast, 10 weeks ago I have learned a lot of new interesting & fun!
Some of my favorite discoveries have been Flickr, You tube, Technorati, Library Elf, Library Thing & Bloglines. I really like Flickr, this was my favorite lesson, it was fun! You tube was great too, this is I have used before. Library Elf & Library Thing are good for customer use at HCPL. Avatars was a fun lesson, we can change everthing with a click of the mouse, with the doll, we can playing with dress up, change hair, hat & clothes....
Podcasts & Download Media was interesting too...
There were so many things I've learned about 2.0 over the past several week....I hope I have more time to pratice & get used to it!
Thanks for new Technology! It's great & fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.